Feeling overwhelmed with all of the ideas and materials out there as for SLP's?
So many choices but still cannot find what you need for your older speech students?
Are you struggling to find appropriate materials for your older speech students?
If you said yes to any of the questions above...SLP Elevate if for YOU!
What is SLP Elevate?
A subscription membership that will give you access to monthly resources created thoughtfully so that you can use what you have to teach a variety of OLDER students.
Who is this for?
- Those looking to cut planning time down
- Those looking for motivating resources your students would love
- Those looking for resources that are at the appropriate level and not “too cute” for your older speech students
- Those looking for guidance and assistance in determining goals/objectives, deciding what to work on with your students, and how to adapt resources to meet a variety of needs
- Those wanting to feel more confident in their lessons with older speech students
- Those looking for resources for grades 4-8 (can also be applied to high school)
Who is this not for?
Those looking for another library of resources to pick from
Those looking to stay overwhelmed with all of the resource choices
Those not looking for guidance and support
Those that want exclusive articulation, fluency, or social skills resources.
Are you ready to sign up today and be a founding member?! What does that mean?
- You get to join at the LOWEST price it will ever be (and be locked in at that price!)
- You will get to help me build this membership platform so that it can be the most helpful for you and other amazing SLPs working with older speech students
- You will get to provide me feedback for the first monthly items so that I can make tweaks and changes to better meet your needs.
- Get to sign up earlier and take advantage ASAP! Doors won’t open again until later on this summer!
Here's what you get when you join.
Monthly bundle of high interest themed materials that can be used to address a variety of goals
Training on how to use a simple system to figure out where to start with goals and daily activities
Tutorials on how to adapt and use materials provided
Support of an exclusive Facebook community
Weekly ask me anything calls where you can submit questions to be addressed
You can enroll today for a special investment of $225 (annually) or $21 (monthly).
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Hey there, I'm Hallie.
I’ve been a licensed speech-language pathologist for the last 12 years and have seen it all. I graduated from the University at Buffalo in 2005 and received my masters in 2007 from Adelphi University. Since then, I have worked with children from preschool to high school, in both schools and home-based agencies. I’ve been at my current New York public school district for almost a decade, handling a caseload of 65+ fifth and sixth graders every year.
What I’ve found is that both new and veteran SLPs are struggling. Our caseloads are staggering, our resources are thin, and we can’t find enough ways to reach our students. On top of that, we have to juggle everything else: bus duty, paperwork, progress meetings, PD, activities prep, and our own personal lives.
Ever see a GIF of a hamster that gets flattened on their wheel from running so fast and out of control?
Makes me want to just curl up with my red wine, chocolate and binge watch Bravo all night. Why work so hard for so little results?
That's why I created SLP Elevate: to help other SLPs who are struggling to find support and resources. to enhance and elevate their SLP classrooms.
7 DAY 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
You're covered by our guarantee.
We are offering a 7-day money back guarantee. If you get into the membership, and decide within the first 7 days of purchase that this is no longer a good fit, email us at: [email protected] for a refund. You can cancel at any time.